NFL Bargain Bets for Week 7
October 20th 2010 - Old Man Winner
KC-4.5 vs. Jax
This one doesn't require much thinking.
Things going in KC's favor:
- Playing at home at a significant home advantage stadium
- Arrow going up
- Improving physical offensive line
- #1 rushing team in the NFL
- Improving passing game - Cassel/Bowe combo beginning to click
- Young, physical defense - especially against the rush
- An experienced quarterback
Things NOT going in Jax favor:
- Playing on the road - traveling across the country
- Played a physical game on Monday night - short rest
- Arrow going down
- Starting QB out - can you name his back up?
- They suck
Go with the team whose confidence is up, is more physical, has their starting QB,
and has a far superior coaching staff.
Kan 34 Jax 16
|Information and recommendations made by
PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes
only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal,
state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting
site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form
for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with
your local or state government before partaking in online
gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred
as a result of it's information or recommendations.
PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National
Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS
UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.