Google

New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals
LINE: CIN +4  O/U:48.5
Sun 1:00 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

New York Giants 6 3 0 2-2 3-2 3-1 1-1 5-2 5-4 3-5-1
Cincinnati Bengals 3 5 0 1-3 1-3 2-2 2-5 1-0 2-5 5-3-0

2012 Statistics  
  CIN Offense NYG Defense
Points Scored 23.62 20.55
Total Yards 355.5 382.33
Rush Yards 95.87 118
Pass Yards 259.62 264.33
3rd Down 29.41% 37.38%
Red Zone Eff 48.14% 47.82%
Time of Poss 29:39 30:03
  NYG Offense CIN Defense
Points Scored 28.22 27.25
Total Yards 372.88 357.37
Rush Yards 109.44 118.37
Pass Yards 263.44 239
3rd Down 37.5% 42.05%
Red Zone Eff 44.73% 66.66%
Time of Poss 29:57 30:21

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 09/21/08 3 Cin 23 @ NYG 26 Cin +13 O 41.5
Sun, 12/26/04 16 NYG 22 @ Cin 23 NYG +6.5 O 44.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

The New York Giants are a solid favorite with a 61% chance to beat the Cincinnati Bengals. Ahmad Bradshaw is projected for 62 rushing yards and a 39% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 39% of simulations where Cincinnati Bengals wins, Andy Dalton averages 1.43 TD passes vs 0.88 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1 TDs to 1.57 interceptions. BenJarvus Green-Ellis averages 105 rushing yards and 1.09 rushing TDs when Cincinnati Bengals wins and 66 yards and 0.47 TDs in losses. The New York Giants has a 54% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 81% of the time.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com