Google

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
LINE: NO +2.5  O/U:54
Sun 1:00 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

Atlanta Falcons 8 0 0 1-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 4-0 6-2
New Orleans Saints 3 5 0 1-1 2-2 1-3 1-1 2-4 4-4

2012 Statistics  
  NO Offense ATL Defense
Points Scored 27.25 17.87
Total Yards 386.37 356.25
Rush Yards 81 127.5
Pass Yards 305.37 228.75
3rd Down 44.33% 41.05%
Red Zone Eff 72% 57.89%
Time of Poss 26:50 28:22
  ATL Offense NO Defense
Points Scored 27.5 28.62
Total Yards 376.62 471.87
Rush Yards 98.5 176
Pass Yards 278.12 295.87
3rd Down 51.06% 37.73%
Red Zone Eff 57.57% 52.63%
Time of Poss 31:38 34:14

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Mon, 12/26/11 16 Atl 16 @ NO 45 NO -6.5 O 52.5
Sun, 11/13/11 10 NO 26 @ Atl 23 NO 0 U 50
Mon, 12/27/10 16 NO 17 @ Atl 14 NO +2.5 U 49
Sun, 09/26/10 3 Atl 27 @ NO 24 Atl +4 O 49.5
Sun, 12/13/09 14 NO 26 @ Atl 23 Atl +9.5 U 50.5
Mon, 11/02/09 8 Atl 27 @ NO 35 Atl +10 O 55.5
Sun, 12/07/08 14 Atl 25 @ NO 29 NO -3 O 52
Sun, 11/09/08 10 NO 20 @ Atl 34 Atl -1 O 50
Mon, 12/10/07 14 NO 34 @ Atl 14 NO -4.5 O 42.5
Sun, 10/21/07 7 Atl 16 @ NO 22 Atl +8.5 U 42.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

Expect a close game with the Atlanta Falcons winning 47% of simulations, and the New Orleans Saints 52% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Atlanta Falcons commit fewer turnovers in 53% of simulations and they go on to win 65% when they take care of the ball. The New Orleans Saints wins 74% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Matt Ryan is averaging 307 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (42% chance) then he helps his team win 46%. Drew Brees is averaging 354 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (36% chance) then he helps his team win 64%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com