Google

Seattle Seahawks at Miami Dolphins
LINE: MIA +3  O/U:37.5
Sun 1:00 PM CBS


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Seattle Seahawks 6 4 0 0-3 5-0 1-4 2-0 4-4 6-3 3-6
Miami Dolphins 4 6 0 1-2 2-2 2-4 3-5 1-1 4-4 3-6-1

2012 Statistics  
  MIA Offense SEA Defense
Points Scored 18.7 16.1
Total Yards 309.9 296.8
Rush Yards 99.5 100.6
Pass Yards 210.4 196.2
3rd Down 35.82% 40.62%
Red Zone Eff 54.16% 40.74%
Time of Poss 28:57 28:50
  SEA Offense MIA Defense
Points Scored 19.8 20.5
Total Yards 317.2 363.1
Rush Yards 142.4 96.3
Pass Yards 174.8 266.8
3rd Down 33.33% 33.11%
Red Zone Eff 48.27% 37.14%
Time of Poss 31:10 32:35

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 11/09/08 10 Sea 19 @ Mia 21 Sea +9 U 42.5
Sun, 11/21/04 11 Mia 17 @ Sea 24 Mia +9.5 O 37.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

Expect a close game with the Seattle Seahawks winning 52% of simulations, and the Miami Dolphins 48% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Seattle Seahawks commit fewer turnovers in 67% of simulations and they go on to win 68% when they take care of the ball. The Miami Dolphins wins 80% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Marshawn Lynch is averaging 62 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (23% chance) then he helps his team win 77%. Reggie Bush is averaging 55 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (21% chance) then he helps his team win 72%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2017 PylonPicks.com