Google

Carolina Panthers at San Diego Chargers
LINE: SD -3  O/U:44.5
Sun 4:05 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Carolina Panthers 4 9 0 2-3 2-5 2-4 0-2 4-7 6-7 7-5-1
San Diego Chargers 5 8 0 3-2 2-4 3-4 5-5 0-3 6-7 8-5

2012 Statistics  
  SD Offense CAR Defense
Points Scored 22.46 24
Total Yards 320 348.84
Rush Yards 94.92 121.61
Pass Yards 225.07 227.23
3rd Down 40.54% 36.74%
Red Zone Eff 50% 53.48%
Time of Poss 32:26 31:28
  CAR Offense SD Defense
Points Scored 20.38 21.61
Total Yards 353.69 335.84
Rush Yards 119.07 92.92
Pass Yards 234.61 242.92
3rd Down 40.88% 41.95%
Red Zone Eff 57.57% 64.51%
Time of Poss 28:52 28:38

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 09/07/08 1 Car 26 @ SD 24 Car +9.5 O 42
Sun, 10/24/04 7 SD 17 @ Car 6 SD +3 U 41.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

The San Diego Chargers are a solid favorite with a 64% chance to beat the Carolina Panthers. Ryan Mathews is projected for 66 rushing yards and a 36% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 36% of simulations where Carolina Panthers wins, Cam Newton averages 1.39 TD passes vs 0.6 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.99 TDs to 1.27 interceptions. Cam Newton averages 71 rushing yards and 0.81 rushing TDs when Carolina Panthers wins and 43 yards and 0.36 TDs in losses. The San Diego Chargers has a 52% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 85% of the time.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com