Google

Jacksonville Jaguars at Miami Dolphins
LINE: MIA -7  O/U:37
Sun 1:00 PM CBS


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Jacksonville Jaguars 2 11 0 2-3 1-6 1-5 2-8 0-3 6-7 6-7
Miami Dolphins 5 8 0 1-3 3-3 2-5 3-6 2-2 6-5-2 5-7-1

2012 Statistics  
  MIA Offense JAC Defense
Points Scored 18.46 27.61
Total Yards 310.61 393.53
Rush Yards 106.07 144.69
Pass Yards 204.53 248.84
3rd Down 35.5% 41.01%
Red Zone Eff 55.17% 53.57%
Time of Poss 28:44 33:53
  JAC Offense MIA Defense
Points Scored 16.61 21.23
Total Yards 282.92 352.69
Rush Yards 82.15 101.69
Pass Yards 200.76 251
3rd Down 27.64% 34.71%
Red Zone Eff 51.85% 42.22%
Time of Poss 27:39 32:27

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 12/13/09 14 Mia 14 @ Jac 10 Mia +2.5 U 43.5
Sun, 12/03/06 13 Jac 24 @ Mia 10 Jac 0 U 35.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

The Miami Dolphins are a solid favorite with a 66% chance to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars. Reggie Bush is projected for 56 rushing yards and a 34% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 34% of simulations where Jacksonville Jaguars wins, Chad Henne averages 0.85 TD passes vs 0.54 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.48 TDs to 1.04 interceptions. Montell Owens averages 76 rushing yards and 0.56 rushing TDs when Jacksonville Jaguars wins and 50 yards and 0.2 TDs in losses. The Miami Dolphins has a 52% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 84% of the time.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com