Google

Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers
LINE: SF -3  O/U:45
Sun 8:00 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Green Bay Packers 12 5 0 6-1 8-1 4-4 3-1 9-4 8-7-2 8-9
San Francisco 49ers 11 4 1 3-2-1 6-1-1 5-3 4-0 7-4-1 9-6-1 8-7-1

2012 Statistics  
  SF Offense GB Defense
Points Scored 24.81 21
Total Yards 361.5 336.75
Rush Yards 155.68 118.5
Pass Yards 205.81 218.25
3rd Down 35.05% 38.07%
Red Zone Eff 50.9% 61.7%
Time of Poss 31:45 29:34
  GB Offense SF Defense
Points Scored 27.06 17.06
Total Yards 359.43 294.37
Rush Yards 105.87 94.18
Pass Yards 253.56 200.18
3rd Down 42.25% 33.02%
Red Zone Eff 68.08% 61.11%
Time of Poss 30:26 30:06

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 09/09/12 1 SF 30 @ GB 22 SF +5.5 O 45
Sun, 12/05/10 13 SF 16 @ GB 34 GB -9.5 O 41.5
Sun, 11/22/09 11 SF 24 @ GB 30 SF +6.5 O 42
Sun, 12/10/06 14 GB 30 @ SF 19 GB +4 O 44

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

Expect a close game with the Green Bay Packers winning 52% of simulations, and the San Francisco 49ers 48% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Green Bay Packers commit fewer turnovers in 33% of simulations and they go on to win 82% when they take care of the ball. The San Francisco 49ers wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Aaron Rodgers is averaging 282 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (38% chance) then he helps his team win 58%. Frank Gore is averaging 76 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (29% chance) then he helps his team win 71%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com