Google

Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks
LINE: SEA +3  O/U:42
Sun 4:05 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Dallas Cowboys 1 0 0 1-0 0-0 1-0 0-0 1-0 1-0-0 0-1-0
Seattle Seahawks 0 1 0 0-1 0-0 0-1 0-0 0-1 0-1-0 0-1-0

2012 Statistics  
  SEA Offense DAL Defense
Points Scored 16 17
Total Yards 254 269
Rush Yards 115 82
Pass Yards 139 187
3rd Down 31% 33%
Red Zone Eff 25% 66%
Time of Poss 33:34 25:53
  DAL Offense SEA Defense
Points Scored 24 20
Total Yards 433 253
Rush Yards 143 43
Pass Yards 290 210
3rd Down 40% 30%
Red Zone Eff 66% 50%
Time of Poss 34:07 26:26

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 11/06/11 9 Sea 13 @ Dal 23 Sea +12 U 45
Sun, 11/01/09 8 Sea 17 @ Dal 38 Dal -9.5 O 46
Thu, 11/27/08 13 Sea 9 @ Dal 34 Dal -12.5 U 47
Sat, 01/06/07 18 Dal 20 @ Sea 21 Dal+2 U 47.5
Sun, 10/23/05 7 Dal 10 @ Sea 13 Dal +4.5 U 45
Mon, 12/06/04 13 Dal 43 @ Sea 39 Dal +7 O 42.5
Sun, 10/27/02 8 Sea 17 @ Dal 14 Sea +2.5 U 37
Sun, 12/16/01 15 Dal 3 @ Sea 29 Sea +5.5 U 36.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

The Dallas Cowboys are a solid favorite with a 67% chance to beat the Seattle Seahawks. DeMarco Murray is projected for 79 rushing yards and a 33% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 32% of simulations where Seattle Seahawks wins, Russell Wilson averages 1.18 TD passes vs 0.54 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 0.94 TDs to 1.09 interceptions. Marshawn Lynch averages 79 rushing yards and 0.87 rushing TDs when Seattle Seahawks wins and 49 yards and 0.4 TDs in losses. The Dallas Cowboys has a 37% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 88% of the time.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com