Google

Minnesota Vikings at Indianapolis Colts
LINE: IND +1.5  O/U:44.5
Sun 1:00 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Minnesota Vikings 1 0 0 0-0 1-0 0-0 1-0 0-0 0-1-0 1-0-0
Indianapolis Colts 0 1 0 0-0 0-0 0-1 0-0 0-1 0-1-0 1-0-0

2012 Statistics  
  IND Offense MIN Defense
Points Scored 21 23
Total Yards 356 355
Rush Yards 63 113
Pass Yards 293 242
3rd Down 20% 50%
Red Zone Eff 50% 33%
Time of Poss 24:32 37:49
  MIN Offense IND Defense
Points Scored 26 41
Total Yards 389 428
Rush Yards 123 114
Pass Yards 266 314
3rd Down 20% 33%
Red Zone Eff 50% 66%
Time of Poss 27:05 35:28

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 09/14/08 2 Ind 18 @ Min 15 Ind -2 U 43.5
Mon, 11/08/04 9 Min 28 @ Ind 31 Min +7 O 58.5
Sun, 12/24/00 17 Min 10 @ Ind 31 Ind -6 U 51

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency tie
Turnovers tie
Sacks tie

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with the Minnesota Vikings winning 45% of simulations, and the Indianapolis Colts 54% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Minnesota Vikings commit fewer turnovers in 55% of simulations and they go on to win 60% when they take care of the ball. The Indianapolis Colts wins 74% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Adrian Peterson is averaging 95 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (37% chance) then he helps his team win 67%. Donald Brown is averaging 51 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (26% chance) then he helps his team win 74%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2017 PylonPicks.com