Google

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
LINE: PHI -2.5  O/U:46.5
Sun 8:20 PM NBC


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

New York Giants 2 1 0 0-1 1-1 1-0 0-0 2-1 1-2 1-2-0
Philadelphia Eagles 2 1 0 0-0 1-0 1-1 2-0 0-1 0-3 1-2-0

2012 Statistics  
  PHI Offense NYG Defense
Points Scored 15.66 21.66
Total Yards 416.66 355.66
Rush Yards 135 94
Pass Yards 281.66 261.66
3rd Down 41.66% 34.48%
Red Zone Eff 44.44% 66.66%
Time of Poss 31:55 28:09
  NYG Offense PHI Defense
Points Scored 31.33 22
Total Yards 426 275.66
Rush Yards 100.33 103
Pass Yards 325.66 172.66
3rd Down 41.02% 28.57%
Red Zone Eff 42.85% 25%
Time of Poss 31:51 28:05

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 11/20/11 11 Phi 17 @ NYG 10 Phi +4.5 U 45
Sun, 09/25/11 3 NYG 29 @ Phi 16 NYG +7 U 46
Sun, 12/19/10 15 Phi 38 @ NYG 31 Phi +2.5 O 47
Sun, 11/21/10 11 NYG 17 @ Phi 27 Phi -3 U 47.5
Sun, 12/13/09 14 Phi 45 @ NYG 38 Phi +1 O 43.5
Sun, 11/01/09 8 NYG 17 @ Phi 40 Phi -2 O 45
Sun, 01/11/09 19 Phi 23 @ NYG 11 Phi +4 U 39
Sun, 12/07/08 14 Phi 20 @ NYG 14 Phi +7 U 41
Sun, 11/09/08 10 NYG 36 @ Phi 31 NYG +3 O 42.5
Sun, 12/09/07 14 NYG 16 @ Phi 13 NYG +3 U 42
Sun, 09/30/07 4 Phi 3 @ NYG 16 NYG +2.5 U 47.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with the New York Giants winning 56% of simulations, and the Philadelphia Eagles 43% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The New York Giants commit fewer turnovers in 53% of simulations and they go on to win 76% when they take care of the ball. The Philadelphia Eagles wins 69% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Ahmad Bradshaw is averaging 56 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (27% chance) then he helps his team win 77%. LeSean McCoy is averaging 78 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (37% chance) then he helps his team win 63%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2016 PylonPicks.com