Google

San Diego Chargers at New Orleans Saints
LINE: NO -3.5  O/U:54
Sun 8:20 PM NBC


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

San Diego Chargers 3 1 0 2-0 1-1 2-0 3-0 0-1 3-1
New Orleans Saints 0 4 0 0-1 0-2 0-2 0-0 0-4 1-3

2012 Statistics  
  NO Offense SD Defense
Points Scored 27.5 17.75
Total Yards 401.5 317.5
Rush Yards 80.75 80.25
Pass Yards 320.75 237.25
3rd Down 42.59% 38.29%
Red Zone Eff 64.28% 70%
Time of Poss 26:56 27:02
  SD Offense NO Defense
Points Scored 25 32.5
Total Yards 311.75 464.5
Rush Yards 100 186.75
Pass Yards 211.75 277.75
3rd Down 43.39% 39.62%
Red Zone Eff 52.94% 57.89%
Time of Poss 32:58 35:12

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 10/26/08 8 SD 32 @ NO 37 NO +3 O 46
Sun, 11/07/04 9 NO 17 @ SD 43 SD -6.5 O 49

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with the San Diego Chargers winning 44% of simulations, and the New Orleans Saints 56% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The San Diego Chargers commit fewer turnovers in 65% of simulations and they go on to win 59% when they take care of the ball. The New Orleans Saints wins 84% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Philip Rivers is averaging 268 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (37% chance) then he helps his team win 46%. Drew Brees is averaging 311 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (35% chance) then he helps his team win 65%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2017 PylonPicks.com