Google

New Orleans Saints at Denver Broncos
LINE: DEN -6  O/U:55
Sun 8:20 PM CBS


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

New Orleans Saints 2 4 0 1-1 1-2 1-2 1-0 1-4 3-3
Denver Broncos 3 3 0 2-0 2-1 1-2 3-2 0-1 3-3

2012 Statistics  
  DEN Offense NO Defense
Points Scored 28.33 30.33
Total Yards 386 466.33
Rush Yards 93.83 160.33
Pass Yards 292.16 306
3rd Down 45.33% 37.66%
Red Zone Eff 68.42% 59.25%
Time of Poss 28:06 34:12
  NO Offense DEN Defense
Points Scored 29.33 23
Total Yards 411.33 330.66
Rush Yards 76.16 115.16
Pass Yards 335.16 215.5
3rd Down 48.23% 45.55%
Red Zone Eff 71.42% 61.9%
Time of Poss 27:14 31:54

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 09/21/08 3 NO 32 @ Den 34 NO +5.5 O 51
Sun, 11/21/04 11 Den 34 @ NO 13 Den -5 U 47.5

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with the New Orleans Saints winning 44% of simulations, and the Denver Broncos 56% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The New Orleans Saints commit fewer turnovers in 21% of simulations and they go on to win 80% when they take care of the ball. The Denver Broncos wins 66% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Drew Brees is averaging 327 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (38% chance) then he helps his team win 55%. Peyton Manning is averaging 297 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (42% chance) then he helps his team win 58%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2017 PylonPicks.com