Google

Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
LINE: DET -3  O/U: 48
Sun 1:00 PM FOX


Matchup  
  W L T

DIV

HOME

AWAY

AFC

NFC

ATS

O-U

Chicago Bears 3 0 0 1-0 2-0 1-0 2-0 1-0 1-1-1 3-0
Detroit Lions 2 1 0 1-0 1-0 1-1 0-0 2-1 2-1 1-2

2013 Statistics  
  DET Offense CHI Defense
Points Scored 27.33 24.66
Total Yards 410.66 383
Rush Yards 76.33 88.66
Pass Yards 334.33 294.33
3rd Down 32.43% 44.73%
Red Zone Eff 58.33% 28.57%
Time of Poss 31:16 28:47
  CHI Offense DET Defense
Points Scored 31.66 23
Total Yards 330.66 366
Rush Yards 105.66 104
Pass Yards 225 262
3rd Down 43.9% 26.47%
Red Zone Eff 72.72% 37.5%
Time of Poss 31:13 28:44

Recent Games        

Date

Week

Result

Line

O/U

Sun, 12/30/12 17 Chi 26 @ Det 24 Det +3 O 44.5
Mon, 10/22/12 7 Det 7 @ Chi 13 P -6 U 47.5
Sun, 11/13/11 10 Det 13 @ Chi 37 Chi -3 O 43.5
Mon, 10/10/11 5 Chi 13 @ Det 24 Det -5.5 U 47
Sun, 12/05/10 13 Chi 24 @ Det 20 Chi -3.5 P 44
Sun, 09/12/10 1 Det 14 @ Chi 19 Det +6.5 U 44.5
Sun, 01/03/10 17 Chi 37 @ Det 23 Chi -3 O 44
Sun, 10/04/09 4 Det 24 @ Chi 48 Chi +3 O 42
Sun, 11/02/08 9 Det 23 @ Chi 27 Det +13 O 43.5
Sun, 10/05/08 5 Chi 34 @ Det 7 Chi -3.5 U 44.5
Sun, 10/28/07 8 Det 16 @ Chi 7 Det +5 U 43
Sun, 09/30/07 4 Chi 27 @ Det 37 Det +3 O 45

Matchup Edge

Points Scored
Points Allowed
Yards Gained
Yards Allowed
Rush Offense
Pass Offense
Time of Possession
Red Zone Efficiency
Turnovers
Sacks

Expect a close game with the Chicago Bears winning 46% of simulations, and the Detroit Lions 54% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Chicago Bears commit fewer turnovers in 69% of simulations and they go on to win 59% when they take care of the ball. The Detroit Lions wins 84% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Matt Forte is averaging 45 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (13% chance) then he helps his team win 70%. Reggie Bush is averaging 49 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (22% chance) then he helps his team win 78%.

FOOTBALL SPECIAL 25% Off any AccuScore Advisor Package, use code: PIGSKIN25

DISCLAIMER: Information and recommendations made by PylonPicks.com are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Any use of this information in violation of any federal, state and/or local laws is prohibited. This is not a betting site. PylonPicks.com does not accept or place bets in any form for it's visitors. It is highly recommended that you check with your local or state government before partaking in online gambling. PylonPicks.com is not liable for any losses incurred as a result of it's information or recommendations. PylonPicks.com is not affiliated in any way with the National Football League, or any other football organization. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us

2018 PylonPicks.com